Wednesday, 5 August 2015

New In! | Fashion & Beauty

New in Haul - Drea's Junkyard
Hello! I'll be skipping the oblig sorry-I've-been-away monologue, and launch straight into what I've picked up recently. Total mixed bag this time around - bit of beauty, bit of home stuff, bit of miscellaneous goodies. On with the haul!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Nude Shade 48
It probably hasn't gone unnoticed that the Rimmel Kate Moss collection has expanded by a couple of new babies. The new collection sees 5 lipstick shades and 5 nail polishes (edit: I did actually buy one of the polishes and forgot to photograph it. Think I'll save it for a separate post for review!) I'm so into this gorgeous plum shade, it kind reminds me of MAC's Plumful, but a little deeper.

& Other Stories Hand Soap
& Other Stories Hand Soap in Couture Carnival (similar here)
This was on sale for £2, so me being me I didn't hesitate in taking this to the counter. This smells delish - sort of like fruity sherbet. Definitely want to give more of their beauty range a try.

Nuevue Antimicrobial Leather Phone Case
I got this sent in the post from the babes at Nuevue, it's a phone case that cleans your phone as it stores it. I'm planning on doing a full review for this when I've tested it out a little longer!


The Life Changing Magic of Tidying by Marie Kondo
This book is incredible! Coming from someone who enjoys tidying immensely but find the mess creeping back in after mere minutes, this is invaluable. I'm about two thirds of the way in, but I've already audited and cleared out my room - I took out 6 trash bags worth of clothes from my wardrobe to sell, donate and bin!
 
Little Ondine Nail Polish in Boom and Smack
I got sent over these Little Ondine polishes to give a go in two mouth watering neon shades. Look out for a review coming soon, but I'm definitely in to these do far!

H&M Ceramic Mugs in Black and Green
H&M Ceramic Mugs in Black and Green
These are BEAUTIFUL. You've probably seen these doing the rounds on the blogs, but for some reason when I was in H&M Home on Tottenham Court rd, they were selling these for 50p (thank God for stores over-ordering stock!) So I grabbed four, natch. I think I'll make candles out of these - how gorgeous would they look? I'll try and do a tutorial on candle making as it's super easy!

What have you guys been buying lately? Anything new I need to know about?!
Drea xo
* Items sent for review

Where to Find Me!

Twitter | Instagram


Follow

11 comments:

  1. I got shade 48 from the Rimmel collection too and I love it! :)

    the Little Ondine polishes are fab! You will love them!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I need those mugs! I also love the lipstick (:

    C'est la vie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That case is beautiful! I should seriously get that book!

    Natalia | Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get myself one of those Rimmel Nude lipsticks, I keep seeing them everywhere and I really like the packaging, plus the formula sounds lovely too x

    Beauty with charm | Zoeva Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Kate lipstick looks lush! Would love it if you did some swatches!
    A tutorial on candle-making would be great please.
    Hope you're well!
    Mantenso xx
    www.shesabouthatlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha I need that book on tidying! Love the new Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks x
    Becca | theBeautyInbox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Rimmel Kate Nude collection! Don't they have beautiful shades?! I have those Little Ondine polishes as well and I can't wait to review them xx

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That lipstick looks nice.
    I hope i can see you wearing it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been wanting to try the Rimmel no.48 but there never seems to be a tester in Boots ever haha. But it looks like a great color.

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the ceramic mugs and the phone case. x

    Speaking Beauty UK | Naked Smoky Palette or Anastasia Contour Kit GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have shade 45 of the rimmel nude lipsticks but this one looks even nicer!

    Jem | JemsJournal.com

    ReplyDelete