Wednesday, 14 January 2015

My Week #3 | Film and Producing

Hello! So the title of this is just a complete an utter lie, I'ma tell you that now. By "My Week" I mean my month, but for the sake of consistency (see My Week #1 and My Week #2) I thought I'd lie through my teeth in the title. So sue me. Anyway, this was all from late last year so you may have seen one or two of them in my 2014 Year wrap up. On with the photographs!

I was interviewed by my friend for her YouTube channel The Uhura Zulu Show where she interviews people about their careers. We chatted about my work as a film producer, what I had planned for the next year and a little about this blog! It's not live yet but check out a similar print interview I did over on the lovely Daisy's blog, Pretty Green Tea!


You know when you just desperately need a Mexican feast and nothing else will do? That.

This stuff is the best! Miracle Matcha's White tea matcha latte, made with soy milk and a little syrup and sprinkling of cinnamon - YUM!

Getting ready for the premiere of the feature film I produced, The Journey. Definitely should not have left the dress decision to the last minute! Went with the sequined number that I picked up from Topshop ages ago!



The premiere was an absolutely incredible night, here are all the cast and crew front and centre before the film began (you can kind of see me, well my hair anyway, in the back row behind the two lovely blonde ladies).

The good thing about living in Essex is the greenery that is just about everywhere. This is just outside my house and thought it looked super pretty!

Spent the day freelancing for a production company, so weird being in someone else's offices! It was super fun though, and more importantly they brought me chocolate biscuits. 

On the train heading up to Hemel Hempstead for a one day film shoot. I loved this book, hadn't read any A M Homes before this and I gotta say she's pretty darn good!

Always love being on a film set!

Opening up my very special package from Cafe de Bain, thanks guys!

This time it's a green tea matcha latte - made for me by my film partner Adrien, because what is a meeting without super fancy drinks?

Heading out for dinner with my sister and parents at a family friends house. Channeling my inner 60s girl with my hair and make up.

Sometimes all you want to buy is citrus. And that is what I did.

Makin' cranberry sauce. It is the easiest thing in the world to make by the way so no excuses not to have the homemade stuff next year!

And finally, showing off this little candle that I recycled - I bought one from Primark a couple months ago, finished it, and made a new one with the leftover wax, soy wax and essential oils - this one is lavender, lemongrass and eucalyptus (you can tell I made this myself with that dodgy wick placement!)

What have you guys been up to?

Drea xo

Where to Find Me!

Twitter | Instagram


Follow

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you've been having so much fun! Attending the première must be lovely! I think that's the thing film has over theatre, when we have a première I can't see any of it because I'm stuck backstage! You've got a chance to see you hard work, and to see it with everyone else so it's a much more collective achievement! I didn't even think of doing that with candles! I've so many leftover bits of wax from primark candles that I haven't thrown away yet!
    You are so lucky living around so much greenery, it must be very fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you had a great "week"! :D
    And I think that candle looks great! It's the smell that matters the most, isn't it? :-)

    Laura | Blonde & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you had a good last few weeks! So much yummy food photgraphes, that mexican made me hungry1

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hot drink.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete