Tuesday, 2 December 2014

My Week #2 | Film and Producing


Hello!
So In typical Drea fashion, I decided I wanted My Week to be a regular feature on my blog, but haven't done one in about a month. For shame. Anyway I decided to to soldier on and post a set of pictures from a few weeks ago, hoping to catch up somewhere along the way to fall back in sync. Take a look at what a typical week looks like for a film producer!


In unrelated news, I opened up a little eBay shop, Vintage Wonderland, so check that out if your get the chance!


Sunday
Budgets budgets budgets! I use Sunday evenings for catching up on last bits of work, sorting out my diary for the next week and planning Blog posts - the Make Up Revolution bits were included in my essentials haul.

Monday 
Monday morning means meeting! Sippin' on some Earl Grey tea.


 It's never too early for a little Christmas baking amiright?


 Tuesday
Meeting with my CWO Films team, fueled by homemade Matcha lattes and juices!



Dinner was a new recipe I was trying out - Stir fry noodles with chicken in a kale pesto. Most definitely sharing this recipe with you guys it was deeelish!


Wednesday
Heading up to central London for another meeting, reading probably my favourite book I've read all year, Brightness Falls, by Jay McInerney. 

In-Between-Meetings-Bored-Face.

During my boredom, I realised that this polish is something quite special. Part of my Make Up Revolution haul, this beauty is £1 and ONE COAT. I mean wow, talk about value for money. Buy it here.

That evening I decided to take on the mammoth task of reorganising my parents bookcase. I've got two bookcases in my room which I'm forever rejigging so I decided it was time to take on the motherload.

Baking time! Made some peanut butter fudge brownies with a white chocolate marble. Recipe anyone?

Thursday


Thursday evening saw the much anticipated Cookery Salon with Sasha Wilkins aka LibertyLondonGirl at Kate Spade for her new recipe book, Friends, Food, Family. It was such a lovely event, which I plan on posting about separately. Once I got home, full of cocktails and champagne I curled up in bed and did a little reading!

 Friday
Off for another meeting first thing in the morning on the other side of town. Oh West London, y u so far away?




Hot footed it back across town to Hashe8, a breakfast and brunch bar in Dalston. The food. I DIE. I had this insane pig muffin contraption with sausage, bacon, eggs a hash brown and as if that wasn't enough, my pal Charlene and I split a Nutella and Banana French toastie. I need to go back there. Immediately.

 Saturday
Decided to start the day slightly healthier than the previous, with some porridge, topped with chia and mixed seeds, blueberries, raspberries and a little honey all while catching up on Homeland.

Is there anything more luxurious than an afternoon bath? Testing out Cafe de Bain's Sweet Vanilla Madelene bubble bath and it was quite a treat!

Sunday
Sunday mornings are for pancakes. Don't think anyone would argue that. I make mine with freshly ground oat flour.

That about sums it up! I'll be posting another of these next week, as I love taking snaps of things I get up to! What have you guys been up to the past few weeks?

Drea xo

Where to Find Me!

Twitter | Instagram


Follow

11 comments:

  1. Lovely pics, yummy :)
    http://oneusefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a nice post to read. It was really fun seeing what you were up to, please please please give us the recipes! Everything looks so good! :)

    DiscoverMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea for a series, I love having a nosy at people weeks! That bath looks very inviting!

    Hayley // www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw so many nice pictures! The food looks so yum! Great recap dear!
    Have a nice new week!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been busy! Love that you made plenty of time for baking though, looks amazing!

    Gemma
    Faded Windmills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas cupcakes are the cutest, and I can't believe that you only used one coat of that Makeup Revolution polish - looks like 3!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw looks like you had a fab week! You have done so much baking, I never seem to find the time! Will hopefully do some Christmas baking over the next couple of weeks :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really cute post and I definitely think you should carry yon trying to do them regularly :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine || GIVEAWAY!: Urban Decay/Nars/Charlotte Tilbury/Too Faced

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a fun week and that nail varnish is brill for £1! Makeup rev do some great items.

    How big is that burger???

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you've had a busy week! Thanks for this update...your breaking looks fab! x

    Beauty Soup

    ReplyDelete
  11. I always paint my nails when i'm bored... or supposed to be doing homework! I have the same boots as you, I actually wore them today!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete