Wednesday, 5 November 2014

Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG & My Interview! | Fashion & Beauty



Hello! So firstly, I'm super stoked to share with you all the awesome interview Daisy from Pretty Green Tea did on me for her Career Inspiration series. We chatted about my film work, blogging, and what I've got planned for the rest of the year. Check it out here and let me know what you guys thought!

Anyway, I saw this tag over on Oh Hello Mango and I thought it looks kinda cute so hey thought I'd give it a go, and I don't think I've ever done a tag on my blog! So without further ado:

Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
There's a couple. They're all pretty small but I'm super lazy when it comes to them: Plucking my eyebrows, curling my eyelashes, and shaving my legs. I'm such a goddess.

Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
I'm a naughty brush washer, I literally keep telling myself to do it. Totally going to tomorrow.

How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Lately I've been keeping up with painting my nails, I used to let my nails chip into oblivion but nowadays I'll repaint after the first chip or two.

How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Depends on what it is - if it's foundation I'll try and replace it before the last one has run out, but other things I'll wait for ever. I'm also a real scrape-every-last-drop-out-of-the-packaging kinda gal, so once I've been doing that for a couple of days I'll drag myself to Boots.

What is your worst beauty habit?
I used to be really bad at taking my make up off every single night, or relying on face wipes, but recently I've been pretty good. Here's hoping I keep it up!

Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Replying to emails! I'm the worst, sorry to anyone who's been affected by my tardiness!

When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I will get ready in stages usually, so I'll start about 2 hours before I need to go out. The problem comes with getting distracted by YouTube videos and ending up sitting around in a towel for an hour and making myself late!

Can you commit to spending bans?
Not really. I can stop myself from going on big shopping sprees, but i'll always end up buying something little at some point.

How organised are your make-up and nail polish collections?
Super organised! I have 6 Muji drawers stacked on my desk with all my make up, separated by category in each drawer, and further separated by brand (I like to organise things okay?!) My nail polish sits in a little basket in on of my cupboards!

Anyone out there have similar answers to me? Let me know if you guys do this tag, or leave a link below!
Drea x

16 comments:

  1. Really great interview! I enjoyed reading it:)

    Theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'm really bad at washing my make-up brushes too :( As for shaving our legs, it's autumn so we can kind of get away with leaving it a little bit longer haha X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome tag! It really helps you see how not everyone is a "perfect" beauty guru and that there are things sometimes pushed aside in the beauty regime! Hah! Loved your comment about not shaving and being a "goddess".. Who cares girl. Rock it all! PS; I can't commit to a spending ban, either!! It can get dangerous!

    Much Love,
    -Stephanie Eva
    www.stephanieheva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amen sister to plucking eyebrows and shaving legs. I'll do it when I have to! LOL

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Organization is key when you have a lot of something. If it's all haphazard it makes it way too hard to find & utilize stuff. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha love your answers! I've never had a successful spending ban and I've got into good habits and always take my makeup off properly. Once I even did it at 6am whilst very mind-altered lol xx

    Jasmine // Magpie Jasmine // Blog Sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love this tag.
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your interview. Great idea that of organising your beauty products.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman - Instagram - Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have such horrible beauty habits - let's not even think about how long my poor brushes have been waiting to be washed! I love this tag, keeping it real.

    Clementine | My Darling Clementine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is shaving your legs really necessary in the winter anyway? I mean it's not like it's shorts weather and it's just extra insulation haha. I liked reading this tag, it's a good one!

    HayleyEszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog
    Please check mine --> My lips are Poison
    Hope you can have a look at my blog. If you wanna follow each other, comment in my blog.

    xx
    Ly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved it- and I realized I need eyelashes curler, damn.
    I'm following you now, so follow back:)

    fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this tag! it's such a good'un

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    my £85 white and rose gold Fossil watch giveaway ends soon! click here

    ReplyDelete
  15. My bad habit is definitely falling behind on the email replies as well. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Doing this tag on my blog! WOOT! Love your blog by the way, super cute background!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete