Saturday, 17 August 2013

FASHION AND BEAUTY | Haul.

So after a year off, I am making my triumphant return to blogging. Aah how I have missed this. Anyway, enough with my self congratulating indulgence, lets crack on with the haul.
I've got some beauty, fashion and home pieces that I've bought over the past month or so, some of which, as you'll see, I've used quite extensively already!

BEAUTY
 LtoR: Champneys lime foaming body scrub * Original Source pink grapefruit shower gel * No7 cleansing water * Boots Botanics 100% organic rosewater toning spritz * Boots Botanics 81% organic day cream.
 Soap & Glory hand food * Sanctuary Spa body moisture spray

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in shade 6 * YSL Le Taint Touche Eclait in shade BD60 * YSL Bronzer in Shade 3

HOME
LtoR: Yankee Candle Tumbler in Black Cherry * Medium Jar in Black Coconut * Votive Sampler in pink Dragon Fruit * Tealights in Midnight Jasmine 
[A good selection of Yankee Candles are 50% off in Clintons at the moment, and Black Cherry is the candle of the month and is 25% off!]

FASHION
 

Boyfriend Jeans, £8 (sale), New Look

 Ankle Strap Block Heel Sandals, £24.99, New Look


Electric Blue Chiffon Camisole, £9.99, New Look


Midi Bodycon Dress, £25, New Look

I'm in love with these pieces from the New Look AW13 collection. They've got some gorgeous colours and patterns in at the moment and of course their shoe section is to die for! Look out for a skincare routine post which will go into more detail about the Boots Botanics products and I'll have reviews on the YSL products up on the blog soon!

What AW13 collections from the high street is everyone loving at the moment? 

11 comments:

  1. Adore those shoes from New Look babe, just bought some similar off EBay :D

    Lovin' the whole ankle strap trend :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice finds
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds. The blue cami is cute and those heels are wow.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, everything here is to die for! I love the YSL lipstick and the heels <3

    Would appreciate it if you can find time to drop by at my inspirational blog @ http://louiseito.wordpress.com/
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all!
    You should enter my beauty giveaway.. tons of great freebies!
    www.alliesfashionalley.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sandals from new look, they look so much more expensive than what they were!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul looks like you got some amazing things, I really want to try the YSL foundation :)
    Meg xx
    ps- you have a new follower!

    peachpips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes, the boyfriend denim & the dress.

    This Aw13 I am in love with the grunge & masculine look

    http://fashioncadet.com/
    www.alwand.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cant wait for the swatches!!!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete