Thursday, 3 May 2012

Outfit post: Whistling Dixi.

Hey kids,

Any craic? Well I got a beautiful bumper package from Dixi the other day (click through for link!) and I was most delighted. Well, I ordered it aaages when they were doing a crazy sale, but got it sent to my home in London while I was in Ireland. So when I got last week it was sitting there ready for me to rip into!
*NB* I'm not too sure on some of the prices as I ordered so long ago! Also, apologies for the crappy lighting, it's been grey for weeks!

Clockwise LtoR
Silver bracelet (part of set), two finger hearts ring (£2), square red/white stone ring (part of set), jade-style heart pendant (£1), knuckle ring (part of set), horse ring (50p), Cameo ring (£2), cross ear cuff (part of set), stackable rings (part of set)


Two finger heart ring.

Square ring, cameo ring, horse ring.

Cross ear cuff.

Such pretty pieces! I adore the silver bracelet and the knuckle ring, I can see myself getting loads of wear out of them, and how affordable! The five piece set was £10 (I think!) so I will definitely going back to Dixi time and time again!

I decided to take my new jewels out for a spin when I went to TGI's with my pal in Westfields. 

*Pink blazer-£40-Sara Berman - LFWend sale*Sleeveless blouse-£12-Internationale*

*Black leggings with leopard insert-£12-Missguided*Coral loafers-£10-Office Sale*

Gold cuff-£1.50-Topshop sale*Bag-Nigerian Market*Rings-Dixi*Nail polish-NARS in Schiap*

*Neck cuff-£6.99-H&M

*Lipstick-£5.49-Kate Moss for Rimmel in shade 12*

I was planning on doing a proper FOTD but the lighting was just so dodgy you can barely make out the lipstick colour! 
Also, watch out for my first video, a haul, coming up soon! Hopefully over the weekend :)
Any plans this weekend dolls?

Drea xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Looove your jewels, the hearts ring is adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all so pretty!
    I am so obsessed with your hair too, you look gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that horse ring is amazing, and the hearts one as well. i love your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what pretty bits, I love those rings! That pink blazer is pretty darn snazzy too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following! love everything abut this outfit.
    Great blog,
    Hannah x
    www.girlsclub93.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't find your follow button either- jesus, what's blogger doing. :( dsfhjgds You're great though. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit!
    Love the jewelryy!!

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the rings, & that is such a good price for the set!
    your leopard print leggings look amazing!
    mantenso xx

    www.thefashionscrap-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. adorable immages, so cool outfit!!! love your rings, have a great weekend
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so lovely! I love the cross ear cuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cross ear cuff! You look great x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful jewellery! love it!
    charmingdragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you have a lovely smile and likey the outfit ^_^

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the cameo and horse ring! Beautiful outfit as well, love your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this shop, and your dip dye hair lady, rocking that pink x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the accessories, especially how you paired the gold necklace with the shirt! Pretty outfit all together! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. The heart ring is sooooo cute, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The stuff is so cheap and stunning! They really are gorgeous, I love that kind of worn metal look that some of the stuff have :)

    xoxo Alix
    http://simonsayssomethingstylish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your ombre haircolor

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post !

    Like your style girl ;)

    You look amazing
    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl




    ReplyDelete