Thursday, 19 April 2012

Why am I so broke?!

Sup kids,

So I've been totally broke forever, and it's killing my soul. In order to satiate my fashion and beauty hunger, I've been doing some window... wait, what do you call it when you're only browsing online? Screen shopping? Semantics. These are the things I'm planning on blowing my student loan on when it rolls in next month.

Topshop, £80

How gorgeous are these bad boys? So girly and summery (yes this is my idea of girly). I'm thinking super short white or floral dress to go with these.

RedRock, £21 (click for a link!)

So I did a post on RedRock  HERE and I pretty much love EVERYTHING on their website. Like. For real. But I'm really loving this fringed crop top. It would look so cute with a high waisted bandage skirt or leggings.

Missguided, £25.99

How friggin cute?! These are just the most adorable things ever. And omg guys, with the fringed top above...?

Zara, £39.99

This wouldn't be something I'd normally be drawn to, but I need some more casual/smart day dresses. I love the way it hangs and would look equally nice with sandals, wedges, or very simple beige ballet pumps.

Lipstick in Eurydice, £15.50 and precision ink in Scribe (white), £17.50

Mouth watering! This was added to the Human Fundamentalism line a few days ago, and it's described as a bright fuchsia pink with a matt finish. It reminds me of Nars' Pink Schiap which is my favourite shade ever.
I've had my eye on the precision ink since it was launched a few months ago. What can I say? It's hot.

YSL Saharienne Eau de Toilette, £48

I'm obssessed with YSL perfume, Parisienne, Opium and Belle d'Opium are three of my favourite scents, and I'm loving Saharienne! I always have a cheeky spray of it when I'm at the YSL counter and this is definitely the next perfume I'm getting my mitts on!

What do you guys have your eyes on?

Oh, totally forgot, I'm coming back to London next week! I'm so excited :) I love Ireland, but I can't help but feel like I can get more done in London - blogging wise, shopping wise, and not-lying-in-bed-all-day wise!
Also, what do you guys think about me making videos? I've been contemplating for a while, mainly OOTD's, hauls, top tens and such. Let me know if you think you'd watch, and what you'd want to see!

Love you all,

Drea xoxo

24 comments:

  1. Great post, I love those aztec style shorts :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those topshop shoes & the missguided shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are pretty amazing!! I have my eye on a few t-shirt dresses from River Island :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tee shirt and these shoes are very amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shorts; a super fun take on denim shorts!
    You should deff make videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh man, I do the same thing! I spent an hour browsing online shops the other day...I always fill my cart with things and then leave them there for months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WANT those shoes.
    I've been checking Illamasqua lately and have been wanting so many things on their website!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I love those shorts from Misguided, They have such lovely stuff! xx p.s I am always broke to :-(


    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like those shorts! I hate being broke too! You should definitely make videos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that dress is really beautiful :) now following!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The missguided shorts are a great choice! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. u have amazing taste! :) xkim

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great items!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow I never knew Missguided did shorts like that, they are lovely! xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a beautiful blog with so many inspiring posts! Congrats on your work!
    Would you like to keep in touch following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those shoes are da bomb. And I fell in love with that Zara dress in store the other day... gorgeous! xx

    http://snwears.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,if you can nor find me on your follower list,please,leave comment on my "Quick post"where I wrote about that problem I have with blogger,and as soon as they fix it,I will follow you.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it :) have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know exactly how you feel. I always spend my student loan within days and then have the rest of the month to survive without any money x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want everything here haha, totally feel your pain about having no money!xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm broke too !

    I like the lipstick !

    xx

    ReplyDelete