Sunday, 29 April 2012

Week (or so) in Instagram pictures!

Haay, how is everyone? I've had a hectic week, moving back to England and trying to settle back in, so I've been a little slow on the blogging front. The good thing about being back in London is I'll have more time and space to take photographs, go to events and do some proper shopping! So loads of posts planned for the next while, and my whizz of sister will be helping me out with a complete blog revamp! 

So here are just a few pics from the past week!
Twitter: @andrea_olufemi
Instagram: dreasjunkyard
Pintrest: dreasjunkyard
E-mail: dreasjunkyard@hotmail.co.uk


*LtoR* Grey nails, polish from Primark (£1); Coole park woods, County Galway; pretty tree, grey clouds! Galway; Whiskey sours.
*LtoR* My successful fire making attempt; lil Zachy having a swim; Four Rooms procrastination; procrastination reward.
*LtoR* NARS polish in "Schiap"; Yummy fruit salad; night time snack and movie; grumpy 7am face for my flight!

Drea xoxo

6 comments:

  1. love all the instagram pics everyone's been posting! very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures, love your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My God - I haven't had a Yorkie in so long. Thats it I'm going to the corner shop, even if it is raining up a storm :)

    Gems x

    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo of the tree is absolutely stunning! Love your nails too xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pics, nails are amazing

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete