Sunday, 11 March 2012

London Fashion Weekend, Sleigh Bells, and everything in between.

Hey kiddos.
Now bear with me, this is going to be a fairly long post, pretty much encompassing the past 2/3 weeks and what I've been up to.

Kicking off with London Fashion Weekend:



Aah the excitement! I had four tickets in all - Entry to the event, entry for the catwalk, my goody bag ticket and £1 ELLE magazine voucher. Entry started at 4pm so I made my way to Somerset House at around half 4 (should have left earlier - didn't have enough window shopping time before the catwalk!) This is what I wore:





*Lace shirt-£17-Forever 21*Triangle Bra-£6-American Apparel sale*Brown leather look skirt-£14-Missguided*Coral loafers-£10-Office sale*Karl Largerfeld Blazer-99p-Ebay*


 So when I arrived I collected my goody bag which I didn't look into until about 4 days after (the suspense I tell you!). If you have been to Somerset House, you will know just how vast and rambling it is. Every inch was STUFFED with heavily reduced designer goodies! Designers like House of Harlow and Winter Kate, Pringle of Scotland, Twenty8Twelve, Dolce and Gabanna, Kate Spade, and tons more set up camp offering gorgeous delights at gorgeous prices.


I nabbed myself a beautiful Sara Berman 100% silk pink blazer (which I didn't get any photographs of because I'm lame) which retails at around £200 and I got it for £40!

After a couple of hours of poring over pretty things, I made my way over to the show space for the catwalk!






Kicking things off was a sample of Holly Fulton's collection! I was so excited to be able to see a few of her pieces in the flesh, and there was some treasures on show!







Next up was Prim Rose, with dainty pastels and gorgeous spring knits:







 Antipodium had a really laid back feel to it, with lovely blacks and beige's punctuating the collection:






Finally Jasper Conran's new line. He went for a highly structured look, opting for block colours rather than any prints:




 All in all a great show and a really fun day!

When I finally rummaged through my goody bag this is what I found!


Have yet to sample any of these yet (apart from the chocolate which was YUM) and one of these delights will be finding their way into my giveaway very soon so keep you eyes peeled!

I also did something fairly naughty and got myself an iPhone! I've been needing a new phone so I indulged. I also indulged on this ridiculously cute Hello Kitty Cover!



FINALLY, I went to the gig of the century last week: Sleigh Bells! I've been rocking to their loud as hell electro rock goodness for over a year now, so me and my sister snapped up tickets the second they went on sale! Didn't get a very good outfit pictures but here's most of it:

*Denim Jacket-£5-Vintage Warehouse, Holloway*James Dean t-shirt-£12-H&M*Shiny high waisted leggings-£35-American Apparel


My beaut of a sister, Tin, Denim shirt-99p-Ebay*Cross necklace and cross ring-99p-Ebay*







I think I woke up with whiplash, the amount of headbanging and generally boogying I did that night.

Aaaand that's about all folks. If you made it to the end, congrats! My giveaway will be announced this week so be on the lookout! 
I've got loads of cool stuff planned for my blog in the near future, make up reviews, more outfit posts, diy's, recipies... possibly videos? If there's anything you'd like to see more (or less) of, let me know! I really do love you guys (LAME).

Also, do follow my blog on BLOG LOVIN'! All this talk about GFC shutting down has me a little worried!
Drop me a line so I can follow all you pretties back!

  Follow Dreas Little Junkyard


Drea xoxo

36 comments:

  1. London Fashion Weekend looks like lots of fun, and the goody bag is amazing! I really want an iPhone too, my old Blackberry just doesn't cut it anymore... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! Lovely outfits too! Especially your acid wash denim jean jacket. I'v never been to London, I would love to visit someday though! It would be a dream come true. :)
    Btw, I thought I was following you but I wasn't, so odd..cause I clearly remember hitting the follow button! Anyway, I'm following you now. Hope you're enjoying your weekend. xoxo
    Daisy

    blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice outfit, love your skirt! And nice collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) I love how you combined the blouse with the leather skirt.
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the lace with the leather skirt - LUSH!

    J X

    ReplyDelete
  7. lfw looks so good, couldn't make it in the end as it was a friends 18th birthday celebrations that weekend :(
    your outfit looked lovely though!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all looks so fun! JEALOUS! And I love goody bags more than anything! I think GFC is only gone for non-blogger based blogs so you should be safe for the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What great shots.
    Sounds like a great event <3
    Loving the leather & lace combo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe that blazer was 99p!!!! AMAZING! It's so nice :)

    Great photo's! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute post dear and amazing blog!
    Following with GFC, Bloglovin and Twitter! Follow back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. That leather skirt is perfection! I need it.

    XO,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're such a lucky girl to get to go to LFW! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice!! I like Sleigh Bells!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Must've been loads of fun!!! Great looks were shown...Come by the-wardrobe-stylist.blogspot.com, I'm a new follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful sense of style and awesome posts and blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am spitting with envy over that karl lagerfeld blazer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love that denim jacket! i've been looking for a really nice one for ages!! ahh so jealous :P im now following :)

    feel free to check out my blog and follow back if you like
    http://myvogueobsession.blogspot.com.au

    xx janak'trina

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your lace blouse! Looks like you had a great time xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks amazing - I've always wanted to go to London Fashion Weekend, but I have always been too tired after Fashion Week itself to even consider it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. these photos are fab lfw wow ! so JELOUS as usual you are always looking stylish :) x poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. ahh I am so very jealous! you look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  24. looks amazing! your outfit is a dream and i am very very jealous! xoxo
    http://glittermud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks like you had an amazing time and I have to say i'm a little bit jealous. :)

    My flatmate has the same hello kitty cover it's so adorable!

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete
  26. beautiful pics! love your outfit with the leather skirt!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Enjoyed the post, seemed like a lot of fun!xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sounds like you've had a fabulous month!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great skirt! Looks like you had a great view at the show!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. looks great! nice blog!

    Visit my blog,and if you love it,we could follow each other!!! :)
    I'll wait your answer on my blog!!!

    xo Helen

    http://luckysweeeetchild.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. looks like you had a great time!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  32. Those coral loafers are beaut x

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your denim jacket..really need one of these in my wardrobe!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete