Saturday, 4 February 2012

Outfit Post: That Girl Thinks She's the Queen of the Neighbourhood...







*Vest-£1-Primark*Skirt-£12-Topshop sale*Blazer-Betty Jackson*grey tights-Primark*shoes-prezzie!*

*Earrings-Betsy Johnson*clip-on nose ring-£3-Claires*

*Lipstick- NARS in "Schiap"*MAC gel eyeliner in black*

Okay, so no amount of grovelling can excuse my ridiculously long absence. I'm a failure. 
Anyways, last night I went out with a couple of lasses to the most packed bar Galway has to offer. I got silly drunk and spent today warding off the hangover with breakfast in town and the rest of the day grazing on Sex and the City in bed.
I got this skirt in the Christmas sale and I really like it! It's super duper tight and I never wear tight things so it really does not agree with excessive alcohol consumption, though the black side panels do a wonderful job of slimming!
I love this blazer. The tailoring is so perfect (would expect nothing less from Betty Jackson), and my mum gave this to me in one of her weak moments. The shoes also come courtesy of my mum - black patent peep toe ankle boots with cut out panels - yeah my mum's pretty cool.
Speaking of the mother, I told her of my plans to get my septum pierced, so she insisted I get a fake one first to make sure I like it - so I did! What do you guys think?

And I want to say a big HAYYLLO to my new followkins, I mentioned doing a giveaway when I got to 50 so I'm gonna make good on that promise! Give me a lil while to get together a goodie bag, aah I'm excited!!

Drea xoxo

Lyrics come from "Rebel Girl" by Bikini Kill - one of my favourite songs ever!

33 comments:

  1. I love this outfit all of it goes together all so well

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that skirt is so nice!
    and your piercing looks so good , get it done!
    really want mine done too but the parents would kill me ahaa
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can totally rock the leopard print! I love the blazer too, and your nose piercing is sweet! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the combination! :)
    mind to visit and follow each other?thankyou <3

    http://csxintheclutch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style!!! I love your blog.
    If you follow me I will follow you back.
    http://iwonkaxox.blogspot.com/
    http://iwonka007.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your leopard print skirt and fierce 1960s makeup! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great my durling, amazing skirt. I love lampard print here and in previous post (jacket), kisses.

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit. I love your skirt and your legs !!!

    See you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl, thanks for coming by! I really like your blog!
    let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your skirt, I looked for it in the TS sale but mine store must not have had it! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey that is not a long abscence! I disappeared for more than 6 months last year..
    LOVE that leopard skirt, especially with the blazer <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your skirt and love your nose ring! not many can pull it off but it looks great!!
    xxx


    http://thisisenglandye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonita chaqueta y tu muy guapa, besos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blazer and skirt <3.. Amazing outfit and you are pretty:). Nice blog, I add you to my followers, and I’ll back here many times:)
    xo,xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the skirt!!! i wanted the hotpant version of it! omg and your septum piercing <3

    www.fashioncrazexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that skirt! And you pull it off really well with the blazer :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your style! Just found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous outfit, I love the leopard print xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why can't I look this good in leopard print bodycon? I always feel a but mutton dressed as lamb - aka cat slater if I attempt it!
    And I like your hangover style, nothing beats lazing around and a hearty breakfast

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the leopard print and your piercing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for your sweet comment :) Hope to see you again on my blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. ooo hello I do love a bit of leopard!
    DO IT definitely get your septum done, suits ya alot.

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow i love the septum piercing! fake, real whatever it looks class.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look great!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    http://www.styleandfashionlover.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like what you're wearing! especially the leopard mini.
    btw, thanks for the comment in my blog :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow, you look fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So pretty! Adore your skirt! Soooo amazing!

    PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    -davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  28. You look fierce!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. get the septum! it looks amazing. i want one but im far too chicken for the pain - lola x

    ReplyDelete