Sunday, 12 February 2012

Outfit Post: Everybody in the Whole Cell Block






*Multi-striped top-£12-Forever 21*Pleated beige skirt-£4-New Look sale*Vintage Prada Bag-£40(!!)-Portabellos, vintage shop in Galway*Socks-Primark*Shoes-Mums!

Hello hello followers, both new and old. Howz it gowin? [suppose to be a Dublin accent. Do ignore me].
How has everyone's weekend been? Mine's been lazy, was meant to do my Sunday cinema routine today but woke up with the weirdest stomach ache so buried my head under the covers until 3pm. I took a stroll around town instead!
I love this skirt - the shape and pleats is really 50s style and I'm a sucker for anything beige - at £4 it was a necessity. I feel like I should be being flung around in the dance off in a Biker bar somewhere. And the top is pretty much a staple now - I like how the stripes look like they've been drawn with crayons!

During my stroll I did a bit of buying (surprise surprise). I found this gem of a bag in a Vintage shop called Portabellos in town. My jaw literally dropped when I saw the price! Now am I being naive into thinking this bag is real? Here's the evidence - a) Shops can't sell fake merchandise, that would be very illegal, b) the lining, tags and stamps are perfect - you can usually tell on the inside if it's a phony.
What do you guys think?

 I also did my usual peruse of the Primark €1 rail and I found this beautiful coral maxi dress!



Can't believe it was only €1!! Naturally I bought two, cos I'm just that kinda gal (ahem, gonna sell one on ebay, ahem).
And I must confess, I blew my spending limit waaay out of the water with a MASSIVE haul on American Apparel online. I got an email about a 90% off sale and I could help it! I may have also picked up something for my giveaway... ;)
I got it delivered to my home in England so I won't get my hands on it for another 10 days, so the giveaway is coming soon!!
Anyone bought anything pretty this week?

Also, I'm on Pinterest! Check mine out HERE!

Drea xo

45 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Your skirt is amazing - what a bargain!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. That bag is so fetch. X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Prada bag!! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one absolutely gorgeous outfit hun! What a perfect skirt, such a lovely length/style and WHAT a bargain! Lucky lady :) also that dress WOWZA!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute look...you adorable!! love the Prada!!

    Check me out soooochic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your skirt Drea, it goes so well with the top. xo
    -Daisy
    http://fabulosityfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for your sweet comment. Oh I'm so jelly of your Prada bag. It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the striped top and can't believe you got that dress for so cheap very smart of you to buy an extra and sell it

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what great finds! I'm green with envy, I wish we had Primark here :(
    Loving your outfit too, that striped top is adorable and looks perfect with that pretty skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your outfit looks amazing.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks great! Lovely bag too xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your outfit is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that top :)
    Forever 21 is one of my fave shops!
    Nadine x freebird.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your top ! You're beautiful ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. so pretty!

    your newest follower Michelle
    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooo I think it is a real one! Very jammy! And I'm loving the candy colours too, very S/S 2012!

    I'm a new follower, hello! x
    Tara
    www.shelovesoutfits.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh you look fab! love the striped shirt, and that dress looks gorgeous as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute blog, love this outfit :) lush lush lush xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your midi skirt ! ^^ Nice stripe top too.

    Thanks for your comment! Do stop by anytime again & follow if you like. ^^

    Have a lovely Valentine's,

    Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful outfit, love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love the 50's quality to this outfit with the length of the skirt and the cutesy socks - the pastel colours all work so well :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, what a great twist from the classic outfits. Love all of these style ideas from your blog. Gorgeous bag!
    diablo 3 accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a cute look! love your striped shirt <3
    X

    ReplyDelete
  26. love your outfit! your gorgeous! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  27. love your blog and style! wanna follow each other? :)

    betweenracks.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your blog!:)

    please visit and follow:
    http://www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your blog!!

    amyhowse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your bag and tee shirt ! Very cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. cute outfit!

    alltheselittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ah love your outfit, the skirt is adorable!
    Thank you for my comment xx

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. can't believe the prada bag! so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love everything that is going on here

    Danielle
    everybodydiesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. this looks gorgeous on you!
    love this look ^^

    xoxo
    amoreforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is such a lush outfit, you look gorgeous!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. thanks for the comment babe (: love the blog


    xoxox <3 Effy

    ReplyDelete
  38. this outfit is amazing. also as if that dress was a quid!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  39. I adore your stripe top and I am now following you on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  40. £40!? amazing! wish i could find bargains like this! x

    ReplyDelete