Friday, 24 February 2012

Just a Quick Note.

Hello cupcakes.
I do apologise for my hiatus (okay, I know it's only been like 5 days but it feels like a lifetime!). I am currently back at home in the big Schmoke - I've missed you London! I'm going to London Fashion Weekend today and have a rammed packed weekend (without my laptop, sob sob) but rest assured I have a TON of posts planned, including a MASSIVE - and I mean MASSIVE collective haul of all the things I've had sent home all snapped by my shiny new camera!

And I'm over 100 followers! THANK YOU BABIES! I've only been doing this blog for 2 months and it really means the bloody world to me. And since I didn't do my giveaway at 50 followers, I have some VERY interesting things planned... I want to tell you, but you're gonna have to keep your eyes peeled (*cough* The 1st of March *cough*)

I'm also thinking about doing videos. Should I do videos? Will ya watch me? Will ya?

Okay I'm losing my mind and dying of a cold.

BYE.

Drea xo

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Also, I totally know what you mean, I panic once I haven't blogged for three days straight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky girl ! You can go to London Fashion Week !!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 100 followers! Happy blogging dear :)

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to do videos but I'm too scared, you should go for it though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, congrats babe, check it out on http://fashionkills-notliterally.blogspot.com/2012/03/first-blog-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. it would be so nice when you're doing a video :)
    just found your blog and i think it's great :) i started following and maybe you'll have a look also on mine :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, can't wait to see the London Fashion Week posts!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete