Friday, 13 January 2012

Velveteen Rabbit




*Velvet dress-£12-TopShop sale*Leopard print cardi-Primark*Boots-£24-ASOS sale*Parka-40euros-Vero Moda sale

Well hello! 
Yes, I know, I've been M.I.A for some time. Literally had the most hectic week, tying up loose ends before I headed back to Ireland and spent nearly 12 hours travelling back to Galway yesterday (who knew it would take so long to cross the bloody Irish sea!)

Anywhos, before I left I went to go see The Artist with a pal who was down in London from Ireland. It was such an amazing film - was especially great for us seeing as we'd just completed a module on silent cinema. A real gem of a film!

I bought a load of jewellery over Christmas aswell, most of which I was wearing!

Studded bracelet-£4.50-TopShop Sale

Sunglasses ring-12-TopShop*Betsey Johnson earrings-xmas prezzie from my sister!*Necklace-£1-Primark

Literally obsessed with those sunglasses ring, it is so cool! And saw that necklace in Primark for only a quid so had to snap it up!

Snuggling down now and reading all the blog posts I've missed out on - one good thing about being away from the computer for so long is I've loads of your posts to read!

Howdy to all my new followers! <3

Drea xoxo




22 comments:

  1. i love your dress and bracelet such a great outfit!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress! Beautiful outfit :)
    Thanks so much for following, just returned the favour!
    Jaz xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beyond gorgeous, I adore velvet <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love topshop sales <3 You got yourself quite a few bargains!
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. uber cool, love the pics!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    STYLE DECORUM

    PS. Join My $50 ! GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am absolutely loving velvet at the moment, looks so cute!
    The jewelry is gorgeous as well! Such a nice outfit
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dress, its so gorgeous and suits you!

    coppergarden.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE velvet! Follow each other?

    www.alifeinthefashionlane.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need a velvvet dress like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the lovely comment, I'm now following so we can follow each other :)

    love your dress and love your blog, it's so cute xox

    elissex.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the studded bracelet :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loveeeeee the dress! <3

    heartofaleopard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your dress!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your velvet dress!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous dress!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool blog, follow each other ? ;)
    Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lov ur velvet dress! Divine! I'm your new follower, hope we can follow each other! x

    Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete