Tuesday, 24 January 2012

Spring!


Hey kids, how everyone's weekends been?
Well mine was pretty quiet, although I did go to see J Edgar, starring Leonardo DiCaprio, directed by Clint Eastwood and written by Dustin Lance Black. Winning formula, right? Hmm...
I dunno, it was just a little... confusing or something. I felt like it focused too much on some things, and not enough on others. Leo was fab, though (of course). I guess I wasn't too surprised when it got a big fat SNUB at the Oscars - See the nominations HERE.
Anywhooos, it's been back and forth from gloriously sunny to miserably grey over the past few days on the Emerald Isle, but I'm ready to embrace spring! Here are a few images and collections that have got me excited about Spring!
Does anyone know where this skirt is from? It's amazing!



Wildfox S/S12 campaign - who doesn't love this lookbook?


Mulberry

Lagos Fashion Week Spring last year

I'm obsessed with YSL perfume - this fragrance is perfect for spring - so floral!

One Vintage


Miu Miu
























Gardenias - my favourite spring time smell
 

Zara S/S12 - Very Chloe Sevigny



Mia Farrow in Rosemary's Baby. I loved her costumes in this film - pastels, shift dresses, ballet flats. For a film so morbid, her outfits were very pretty!

Proenza S/S12

Henry Holland @ Urban Outfitters

New collection at Monki

I took this in Nigeria a few years ago - LUSH!!

What's everyone's favourite thing about Spring?
Drea xoxo

12 comments:

  1. That first outfit is so cool! I love that skirt and love this post.

    astepintostyle.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything! Got me really excited for Spring. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is SO frustrating, I've seen people tweeting about that skirt but I can't for the life of me remember where it's from. It's so beautiful
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the skirt in the first photo!
    also love the pieces from one vintage
    this is a great post :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really great Post! Your blog is super! Would you like to follow each other? :)

    Love, Anja
    ------------------------
    http://theartoffashion-anja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool blog!

    pls check mine:

    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.com/


    http://agaforfashion.blogspot.com/


    http://www.facebook.com/pages/AGNESit/189969121055116

    maybe we could follow each others??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn, I really wanted J Edgar to be good :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Miu Miu dress, it is just perfect! I can't wait for all the ripped up denim shirts I will be wearing :)

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i see whyy you're so excited for spring :D i loveee the first skirt - looks like something from blackmilk? i also love the black ysl ad dress, stunning! saw something similar in the amy winehouse for fred perry a/w11 collection but at 195 it was a bit out my price range :P i love sun, about spring :) edgar sounds like a let down :/ my friend saw it and loved it but she lurvess leo! thanks for your lovely comment on my blog :) take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it is Black Milk! Thank you!! xo

      Delete
  10. We love it all! Rosemary's Baby is the ultimate classic -- and so chic too! Amazing! PS. love your sense of style! So fun!

    ox,
    Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete