Friday, 20 January 2012

Negative Creep.

Leopard fur vest-£30-Forever 21 Sale*Brown Cardigan-£12-Primark*Leggings-Primark*Socks-Primark-Boots-£24-ASOS sale


Necklace-£1-Primark*Bracelets-Various


*Kurt Cobain T-Shirt-£10-ASOS*



Aloha loverrrs, hows everyone been? I wore this today to uni. It was another drizzly day in Galway but not cold enough for my massive parka so I just shoved a beanie hat over my hair on the way in!
How cute is this shirt? I bought it like years ago, I am a MASSIVE Nirvana fan, I have all of their albums, Singles, B Sides, coffee table books... Safe to say Kurt's earned the place to lie on my chest all day!

Negative Creep - one of my favourite Nirvana songs:

Oh and one other big thing that's happened recently: I've deleted Facebook! It sounds like no big deal, but believe me it is for me! I've been wanting to get rid of it for some time but I kept putting it off - feel so liberated! I'm not saying I'll never go back to it, but I need some time away from it (plus, I've still got Twitter so all is not lost!) I will also dedicate WAY more time to blogging!

How do you guys feel about Facebook?

Drea xoxo


8 comments:

  1. I love your fur vest! It's lovely.
    I've got the Primark necklace too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love the t-shirt , super cute :)
    http://twilldy.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great gilet, love it x

    Also please check out my American Apparel / Models Own giveaway here: www.what-now.net/2012/01/american-apparel-and-models-own.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love your Cobain shirt :x

    PS: I'm hosting an international giveaway on my blog ♥ Come and join!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shirt is very cool! I really like the leopard print vest with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesss I love a fur gilet! That one is so cool!
    And I couldn't live without Facebook, no way. I'm not addicted but I'd miss out on everything my friends are up to! They're very lazy about texting now that we're all on Facebook ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!!!! I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete