Monday, 16 January 2012

illamasqua.

So today I've been in bed positively dying of a hangover. First night out since getting back to Ireland so of course I had to over do it!
On a lighter note, I've been a massive fan of Illamasqua cosmetics since I first heard about them a few years ago - funnily enough from Courtney Love singing their praises on Twitter! I've been collecting ever since, and they had a rollickingly fabulous sale over xmas so I stocked up on some goodies!




Nail Varnish in Smash. £5 in the sale! This is the most mouth watering citric-acid toxic apple green shade ever! The picture shows one coat so you can tell how good the colour is!




Liquid Metal shadows in Enrapture, Superior and Resolute. £20 for all three! (usually £17.50 each). These babies are gorgeous! The shades come out as a coppery red rust, crushed emerald green and shimmering sapphire blue. You can use them all over the body, so I can wait to us the rust coloured one on my cheek bones!



Lipstick in Encounter. £7.50 in the sale. This is sooo gorgeous! Wonderfully matte, it makes you lips look divine. I've bought Illamasqua lippy before and I love 'em so I was more than pleased with this bad boy! The colour is like a blood red with a tinge of orange - a real true red.



Illamasqua also sent me a little tester spray bottle of Freak. Let me just say, it smelled divine! Intoxicating, mysterious, intense, heady - very exotic. I think my next illamasqua purchase will have to be Freak! (and maybe some primer haha!)

Have you guys tried out Illamasqua? What's your opinion on their products?

Drea xoxo

21 comments:

  1. Hey Drea thanks for Stopping by my Blog , your nail polish is gorgeous... I'm following you, follow me back ;)

    http://daisylva1.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog darling! happy to be your newest follower <3

    would love it if you could visit me sometime and follow back ?

    xxxoo!

    -> BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thank you so much for your comment :) I'm happy you instantly knew it was frida.. that was what I was aiming for :D you got a lovely blog! love the nail polish, i've never seen a color like that before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course I follow you back :)
    Thank you for your visit
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lOve illamasqua make-up! Wish it was more purse friendly though!
    Great post! Xx

    Www.itsallsoscarlett.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This make up is all so nice! The green is such a nice colour xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the green nail polish! It's a dare, but it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The illamasqua sale was soo good. I got a blush & eye shadow..wish I'd bought more now I've seen these lovlies! Only just realised I'm not following you tssk I'm a dope! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally wanted everything! Ahh thanks for following, I admit I did have a bit of a fan girl moment when I saw you started following! Love your blog! x

      Delete
  9. I just got my first bottle of Illamasqua polish in "Rampage". I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The nail polish is an amazing colour! I don't own anything of theirs, but I know my friends quite like their stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i've never seen any of their suff but it looks amazing! //dariadaria

    ReplyDelete
  12. That green nails colour looks amazing!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Check out my new post if you want! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely blog, love the green nail polish!!


    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. good luck with the hangover! love the bright colors

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. woah tht green polish looks amazing! http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I would never think to try a green like that but it looks FAB :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that green nail color! xx


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from LOVE if you'd like to check it out. :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So wish I could have got the three liquid metals for £20 before they sold out! Love it x

    www.kirstierobyn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the bright green varnish,
    Perfect for summer soon

    Jazz xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the green nail varnish! I've never even heard of Illamasqua, I'll have to try it out.
    In reply to your comment, it didn't damage my hair, I think it might be because I use tea conditioning and stuff like that :)

    www.loafsandabowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete