Saturday, 21 January 2012

Casual Saturday and London Fashion Weekend!


T-Shirt-£12-Forever 21*Shorts-£10-Primark*Leggings-Primark

Hi-hi-hi. Today I ran a few errands in town, going to the salon etc. As a reward for enduring the most painful wax of my LIFE (seriously, I don't know what happened there!) I went on a MEGA spending spree iiiiin Primark. I dropped some serious dollar (£21.50 to be exact):

2 each

Black jumper reduced to €3

Stripey jumper reduced to €4

Sunglasses €1.50 and leopard earrings reduced to €1!

I got a few other bits and bobbins like eyelashes and €1 vests. Gotta love the €1 rail in Primark (or Penny's as they call it in Ireland - I still find this strange).

On a different note, calling all Londoners*!!!

*and surrounding counties of course!

Literally squealed in delight when I realized I'd be back in London for this! The tickets are a tad pricey (£40 for a goodie bag, discounted shopping, and 40min catwalk show) but I must go!! Will probably go it alone, but if anyone out there is attending let me know and we can, ya know, hang out and junk :)

Go have a look HERE.

I also should have my beautiful new bridge camera by then, as this bad boy is on its last legs!

So, who's gonna go to the London Fashion Weekend??

17 comments:

  1. I love your new purchases !

    PS: Don't forget to join my international giveaway with Vedette Shapewear :) I am sure you'll love the prizes ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Primark and how you can enter the store without wanting to buy anything and always leaving with something. Love your t-shirt ;)
    Check out my blog if you'd like :)

    http://petitlivrenoir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. liking the simplicity, and nice haul!

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sunnies & earrings! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute outfit! I love your blog!

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool purple sunglasses!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're franch is good. Better than my english ;p

    Thank you and see you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute buys! I am wishing I could be in London for Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! I followed! I would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me? Thanks so much! http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.com

    -Cami

    ReplyDelete
  10. will most definitely be going to lfweekend!
    probably alone too ... haha
    lovely outfit& blog followed!
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. really nice Outfit, nice haul... and i like your Blog too

    You have a new follower :)

    check out my new Blog and follow me too if you like..:)

    Love
    Rose

    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCH an adorable blog! Happy to have found it! Love all of your finds here! The stripes are fab!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got some bargains. I love everything you've chosen xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went on my birthday last year and the amount of free stuff/bargains I got were INSANE!! Stuff was reduced from £200 to £50!! I'm going again this year too, might see you there, haha :)
    Joelle
    xoxo
    http://februarygirlldn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete