Wednesday, 28 December 2011

My First Outfit Post!

How exciting! Now this is just a simple outfit that I would wear to university - I'm in my third year studying film and spending it in Galway, Ireland (which is a lovely city).
I go into uni everyday so I need loads of inexpensive, interchangeable things I can put together - not to mention I only took two suitcases with me: I have to make that stretch!

Cardigan £28 American Apparel * T-Shirt £10 Asos * Skirt 4euros New Look * Tights Primark * Socks Asos * Boots £24 Asos

I'm literally wearing 7 different colours... jesus.

3 comments:

  1. I love this , its such a mix match but looks awesome :) great first post too :) xxx poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job matching all the colours. This could have gone horribly wrong. I'd appreciate it if you could check out my blog and possibly follow...thanks.xx

    ReplyDelete