Saturday, 31 December 2011

Mouth Watering Models Own!




Hey dolls! So a little while ago, Models Own were having a 50% off everything sale and I decided to basically clear them out of nail polish! I'm a pretty much faithful OPI, Nail Inc and Leighton Denny polish fan (premium brands), but tend to pick up a lot of my polishes from Barry M - they're so affordable and pretty good quality!
But I decided to give Models Own a go, and they're bloody marvelous! Delicious shades, pretty long lasting especially for someone like me who chips polish within 24 hours, and a pretty intense colour that only requires one coat!







I'm definitely converted!
I also can't wait to get my mitts on the Kardashian Kolors collection for Nicole by OPI:
My fave is "Khloe had a Little Lam-Lam" - the matt grey colour in the bottom right corner!

I'm in the middle of getting ready for New Years Eve tonight - actually braving a night out in London - I usually can't hack London on New Years but it's been years since I've been in my own city for NYE!
I'll post pictures of my outfit as well as my other recent purchases tomorrow!
What are people's plans for tonight? Hope everyone has a lovely night tonight, stay safe, go mad, feel fabulous and be yourself <3

5 comments:

  1. i am really gonn have to buy some models own nail varnish, they do great colours and it has such great coverage :) xx
    poppymale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice post!:)
    Lovely greetings xx

    Would be really happy about a visit;):
    design-is-wonderful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lilac varnish is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the coral shade!
    Laur x

    Www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the purple!!!!!!!!!

    http://soooochic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete