Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Make-up Bin

I find it so much easier to have all my make-up in a basket so I can see what I have. Inevitably things get lost and crushed and spilled in make-up bags, so I picked up a cheap white wicker bin from Wilkinsons for £6 and filled it with my make-up!


The make up brands I use the most are Illamasqua, MAC, NARS and Sleek. The pigment in Illamasqua products are immense - I use their powder foundation, liquid metal eyeshadows, and lipticks. MAC is a pretty steadfast brand, I LOVE their gel eyeliner pot in black and false lash mascara. NARS lipsticks are velvety smooth and highly pigmented. Again, Sleek has a high pigment for such an affordable brand, and is perfect for women of colour. I use their liquid foundation and powder blush.
Finally my brushes were a gift from a friend of mine and are Bobbi Brown. They are glorious! 

1 comment: